Sejong Agricultural Technology Service Center1
Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs2
Rural Development Administration3
Keyword: Paddy soil. Rice quality. Sejong. Soil contents.
1. Aramy, T.J. and Kemper, W.D. 1991. Support for long term agricultural research. J. Agron. 83:62-65.
2. Choi, H.C., S.Y. Cho, and K.H. Kim. 1990. Varietal difference and environmental variation in protein content and/or amino acid composition of rice seed. Korean J. Crop Sci. 35(5):379-386.
3. Choi, K.J., T.S. Park, C.K. Lee, J.T. Kim, J.H. Kim, K.Y. Ha, W.H. Yang, C.K. Lee, K.S. Kwak, H.K. Park, J.K. Nam, J.I Kim, G.J. Han, Y.S. Cho, Y.H. Park, S.W. Han, J.R. Kim, S.Y. Lee, H.G. Choi, S.H. Cho, H.G. Park, D.J. Ahn, W.K. Joung, S.I. Han, S.Y. Kim, K.C. Jang, S.H. Oh, W.D. Seo, J.E. Ra, J.Y. Kim, and H.W. Kang. 2011. Effect of temperature during grain filling stage on grain quality and taste of cooked rice in mid-late maturing rice varieties. Korean J. Crop Sci. 56(4):404-412.
4. Dawe, D., A. Dobermann, P. Moya, S. Abdulrachman, B. Singh, P. Lal, S.Y. Li, B. Lin, G. Panaullah, O. Sariam, Y. Singh, A. Swarup, P.S. Tan, and Q. X. Zhen. 2000. How widespread are yield declines in long-term rice experiments in Asia. Field Crops Res. 66:175-193.
5. Ha, H.S., M.S. Yang, H. Lee, Y.B. Lee, B.K. Sohn, and Y.G. Kang. 1997. Soil chemical properties and plant mineral contents in plastic film house in Southern part of Korea. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 30:272-279.
6. Hong, Y.P. and S.Y. Kim, 1994. Influence of fertilizer levels and cultivated regions on changes of chemical components in rice grains. RDA. J. Agi. 36(1):38-51.
7. Hur, B.K., B.K. Yun, and K.S. Choi. 1996. Effect of tillage methods of paddy field on yearly changes of rice yield and soil properties. Korean J. Crop Sci. 41(1):109-14.
8. Jung, B.G., J.W. Choi, E.S. Yun, J.H. Yoon, and Y.H. Kim. 2001. Monitoring on chemical properties of bench marked upland soils in Korea. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 34:326-332.
9. Jung, H.O. 1984. A study of the physicochemical properties and palatability on various rice varieties of several rice producing districts. M.S. thesis. Sookmyung Women’s University, Seoul, Korea.
10. Kang, S.S., A.S. Roh, S.C. Choi, Y.S. Kim, H.J. Kim, M.T. Choi, B.K. Ahn, H.W. Kim, H.K. Kim, J.H. Park, Y.H. Lee, S.H. Yang, J.S. Ryu, Y.S. Jang, M.S. Kim, Y.K. Sonn, C.H. Lee, S.G. Ha, D.B. Lee, and Y.H. Kim. 2012. Status and changes in chemical properties of paddy soil in Korea. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 45(6):968-972.
11. Kim, M.S., W.I. Kim, J.S. Lee, G.J. Lee, G.L. Jo, M.S. Ahn, S. C. Choi, H.J. Kim, Y.S. Kim, M.T. Choi, Y.H. Moon, B.K. Ahn, H.W. Kim, Y.J. Seo, Y.H. Lee, J.J. Hwang, Y.H. Kim, and S.K. Ha. 2010. Long-term monitoring study of soil chemical contents and quality in paddy fields. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 43(6):930-936.
12. Ladha, J.K., D. Dawe, H. Pathak, A.T. Padre, R.L. Yadav, B. Singh, Y. Singh, P. Singh, A.L. Kundu, R. Sakal, A.P. Regmi, S.K. Garni, A.L. Bhandari, R. Amin, C.R. Yadav, E.M. Bhattarai, S. Das, H.P. Aggarwal, R.K. Gupta, and P.R. Hobbs. 2003. How extensive are yield declines in long-term rice-wheat experiments in Asian Field. Crops Res. 81:159-180.
13. Lee, C.H., M.S. Yang, K.W. Chang, Y.B. Lee, K.Y. Chung, and P.J. Kim. 2005. Reducing nitrogen fertilization level of rice (Oryza sativa L.) by silicate application in Korean paddy soil. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 38(4):194-201.
14. Ueda, K., A. Kusutani, K. Asanuma, and M. Ichii. 1998. Effect of transplanting time on growth of rice cultivar “Kinuhikari” in Kagawa prefecture-meteorological factors effecting grain yield and palatability of rice. Jpn. J. Crop Sci. 67(3):289-296.
15. Yang, C.H., Y.S. Yoo, C.H. Yoo, J.H. Jung, J.D. Kim, and K.Y. Jung. 2006. Changes of nutrient accumulation type and chemical property on annual dressing paddy soil in fluviomarine deposit. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 39(6):351-356.
16. Yeon, B.Y. 2005. Changes of rice yield and soil properties by continuous application of chemical fertilizer and soil amendments. Ph.D. Thesis, Kongju National University, Gongju, Korea.