National Institute of Crop Science, RDA,1
Department of Bio-environmental Chemistry, Collage of Agriculture and Life Science, Chungnam National University2
Keyword: Reclaimed tidal land. Organic matter incorporation. Soil salinity.
1. Bae, H.S., J.B. Hwang, H.S. Kim, B.I. Gu, I.B. Choi, T.S. Park, H.K. Park, S.H. Lee, Y.Y. Oh, S.H. Lee, and G.H. Lee. 2015. Effect of drip irrigation level on soil salinity and growth of broccoli (Brassica oleracea L. var. italica) in Saemangeum reclaimed tidal land. Protected Hort. Plant Factory. 24(4):275-280.
2. Cho, H.R., Y.S. Zhang, K.H. Han, H.J. Cho, J.H. Ryu, K.Y. Jung, K.R. Cho, A.S. Ro, S.J. Lim, S.C. Choi, J.I. Lee, W.K. Lee, B.K. Ahn, B.H. Kim, C.Y. Kim, J.H. Park, and S.H. Hyun. 2012. Soil physical properties of arable land by land use across the country. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 45(3):344-352.
3. El-Shakweer, M.H.A., E.A. El-Sayad, and M.S.A. Ewees. 1998. Soil and plant analysis as a guide for interpretation of the improvement efficiency of organic conditioners added to different soils in Egypt. Commun. Soil Sci. Plant Anal. 29:2067-2088.
4. Hussein, K.A., J.H. Yoo, and J.H. Joo. 2016. Tolerance to salt stress by plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria on Brassica rapa var. Glabra. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 49(6):776-782.
5. Hwang, S.W., J.G. Kang, K.D. Lee, K.B. Lee, K.H. Park, and D.Y. Chung. 2012. Division of soil properties in reclaimed land of the Mangyeong and Dongjin river basin and their agricultural engineering management. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 45(3):444-450.
6. Kang, J.K., S.H. Lee, K.B. Lee, K.D. Lee, G.H. Gil, J.H. Ryu, K.H, Park, S.H. Lee, H.S. Bae, S.A. Hwang, S.W. Hwang, H.K. Kim, and G.H. Lee. 2014. Effect of cultivation and application of green manure crop on soil physico-chemical properties in Saemangeum reclaimed tidal land. Korean Soc. Int. Agric. 26(1):54-61.
7. Kim, Y.D., M.K. Choi, K.D. Lee, M.G. Baek, B.I. Ku, S.G. Kang, H.K. Park, and B.K. Kim. 2012. Growth and yield of rice in levels of nitrogen and water management of reclaimed saline soil in southwestern area. Korean J. Crop Sci. 57(3):203-208.
8. Lee, K.B., J.G. Kang, K.D. Lee, SH Lee, S.A. Hwang, S.W. Hwang, and H.K. Kim. 2013. Soil characteristics of newly reclaimed tidal land and its changes by cultivation of green manure crops. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 46(2):129-135.
9. MAFRA (Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs). 2016. Medium and long term development plan of upland food crop. http://www.mafra.go.kr
10. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology. 2000. Analysis method of soil and plant. 90-93. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology, Suwon, Korea.
11. NICS (National Institute of Crop Science), 2010. Crop production technology in reclaimed tidal land. 49.
12. NICS (National Institute of Crop Science), 2011. Utilization technology of green manure crop in reclaimed tidal land. 54.
13. NICS (National Institute of Crop Science), 2013. Look in the reclaimed tidal land. 78.
14. Park, C.Y., Y.T. Jeon, G.D. Park, Y.S. Cho, and W.G. Kang. 2003. Long-term effect of chemical fertilizer in alluvial paddy soil. Soil Fert. 15:29-44.
15. Park, M.N., K.M. Yang, J.H. Ryu, T.M. Sa, and J.H. Choi. 2016. Microbial differentiation on chemical properties of paddy soils in reclaimed tidal lands at western-coast area of Korea, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 49(4):381-387.
16. Ryu, J.H., J.G. Kang, Y.J. Kim, Y.Y. Oh, S.H. Lee, S.Kim, H.C. Hong, Y.D. Kim, and S.L. Kim. 2016. Effects of straw mulching on soil physicochemical properties in Saemangeum reclaimed land. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 49(1):12-16.
17. Shin, W.S., A. Sddikee, M.M. Joe, A. Benson, K.Y. Kim, G. Selvakumar, Y.Y. Kang, S.Y. Jeon, S. Samaddar, P. Chatterjee, D. Walitang, M. Chanratana, and T.M. Sa. 2016. Halotolerant plant growth promoting bacteria mediated salinity stress smelioration in plants. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 49(4):355-367.
18. Sohn, Y.M., G.Y. Jeon, J.D. Song, J.H Lee, and M.E. Park. 2009. Effect of spatial soil salinity variation on the growth of soiling and forage crops seeded at the newly reclaimed tidal lands in Korea. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 42(3): 179-186.
19. Son, J.G. and J.Y. Cho. 2009. Effect of organic material treatments on soil aggregate formation in reclaimed tidelands. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 42(3):201-206.
20. Yang, J.E., K.R. Yu, and C.J. Park. 2006. Soil acidity. Soil Fert. 25:3-22.
21. Yeon, B.Y., H.K. Kwak, Y.S. Song, H.J. Jun, H.J. Cho, and C.H. Kim. 2007. Changes in rice yield and soil organic matter content under continued application of rice straw compost for 50 years in paddy soil. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 40(6):454-459.
22. Yoon, M.Y., D.S. Ha, S.H. Jeong, C.W. Lee, and B.H. Song. 2007. Rates and velocities of decomposition and mineral solubilization of hairy vetch and rye as green manure treated into paddy fields. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 171-172 (Abstr.).